Guardian 10964 65 Foot Daytona Retractable Lifeline.
Guardian 10964 65 foot Daytona retractable lifeline with swivel top, swivel 3/4 inch self-locking snaphook, self-closing carabiner and polypro rope tag line. Ideal for use where free fall clearance is limited. In event of a fall, the retractable lifelines braking mechanism locks up and limits fall to less than two feet. Retractable lifelines provide freedom of movement without sacrificing safety. Centrifugal braking mechanism limits fall arrest forces to 900 lbs or less.
- 65 feet galvanized cable length.
- Steel brace reinforced polycarbonate ABS housing.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lightweight less than 24 lbs.
- Designed for smooth, consistent operation.
- High strength composite cable guide.
- Lightweight, compact and durable ABS housing.
- Built-in handle for ease of transporting.
- Swivel top and swivel snaphook allow free movement of cable.
- Stainless steel and non-corrosive components for longer life.
- Impact indicator on snaphook.
- Quick action braking mechanism limits fall forces to 900 lbs or less.
- Meet or exceeds all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.