DBI/SALA Delta II Reflective Vest-Style Full Body Harness 1106201
DBI/SALA 1106201 Delta II reflective vest-style full body harness with stand-up back dee ring and tongue buckle leg straps. Size-Universal. This lightweight and easy to don harness is used for general fall protection in any industry. Incorporates Reflective material meeting Class 1 High Visibility Requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-1999. Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our Exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort and making it easier to put on. Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you-no matter what your size or shape!
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning.
- All Delta II harnesses come with spring-loaded stand-up back dee ring for quick and easy connection.
- Incorporates Reflective material meeting Class 1 High Visibility Requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-1999.
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle.
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment.
- Tongue buckle leg straps for ease of use and will not loosen.
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability.
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Book-style labels keep information and inspection logs readily available.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359.
- Weight 2.70 lbs.