PS Doors HSF-775-GAL HatchSafe Roof Hatch Railing System
PS-DOORS HSF-775-GAL HatchSafe Roof Hatch Railing System for use with roof hatch curbs up to 36" X 36" hot-dip galvanized finish. HatchSafe is a full railing system with a self-closing safety gate, and integrated GrabSafe technology designed specifically for roof hatch openings. The HatchSafe provides permanent, 4-sided protection that is safe, simple, durable and economical. Bolts to roof hatch curb with gasketed connection. Does not require penetration of roof surface. Adjustable to properly fit roof hatch curbs up to 36" X 36". 1-1/4" square, 11 gauge mild steel tubing full railing around roof hatch opening meets OSHA requirements for guardrail systems. GrabSafe horizontal grips provide personnel with a grab-hold when stepping off ladder to roof surface. Railing off-set provides for space within the railing system to step and make safe transition from the ladder to roof surface. Hot-dip galvanized finish for durability. System includes 180 degree travel self-closing safety gate for added safety. HatchSafe ships "knocked-down" for easy shipping and handling and transporting to jobsite. Installs easily with only a few common tools.
- Hot-dip galvanized finish for long life.
- High strength 1-1/4" square, 11 gauge tubing meets OSHA guardrail requirements.
- Includes 180 degree travel self-closing safety gate.
- Fits roof hatch curb up to 36" X 36".
- Bolts to roof hatch curb.
- GrabSafe horizontal grips assist personnel in transition from ladder to roof.
- Railing off-set provides space within the railing to step and make safe transition from ladder to roof surface.
- Ships "knocked-down" for easy shipping and transporting to jobsite.
- Installs easily with common tools.
- Weight 160 lbs.
- CALL FOR FREIGHT ESTIMATE.